Get the inside scoop on this year’s top research advances and what’s next in retinal disease science by watching VISIONS 2018 LIVE!
We will be streaming several of our annual VISIONS conference sessions live on Friday, June 22 and Saturday, June 23. The sessions will be live streamed here on our blog, and our national Facebook as well.
Here’s the full schedule of live sessions:
Friday, June 22, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. PDT – 10:15 a.m. PDT– Opening Session: Mission Possible! The Year’s Top Advances and What’s Next in Retinal Disease Science
- 12:30 p.m. PDT – 2:00 p.m. PDT – Keynote Luncheon: Think Outside our Perceived Limitations
- 3:10 p.m. PDT – 4:15 p.m. PDT – What You Need to Know About Genetics, Genetic Testing, and Patient Registries
- 4:20 p.m. PDT – 5:25 p.m. PDT – Clinical Trials Update and Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
Saturday, June 23, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. PDT – 10:25 a.m. PDT – Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) Research and Clinical Updates
- 10:30 a.m. PDT – 11:40 a.m. PDT– Stress Management and Self-Care for People with Degenerative Diseases
- 1:00 p.m. PDT – 2:35 p.m. PDT – Adapting and Thriving: Find Your Product – Tips and Tools for Peak Personal Performance
- 3:05 p.m. PDT – 4:30 p.m. PDT – Closing Session: Featuring Biotech Executive Emmett Cunningham and Chapter Awards
The full list of the many sessions that will be live on the blog, with additional details, is also on our website here.
We hope you’ll tune in, share it with your friends, and learn more about the promising new advances in retinal research.