National Corporate Partners
When you join the Foundation Fighting Blindness (FFB) as a national
corporate sponsor, you join the fight against blindness caused by retinal
degenerative diseases. In return, the Foundation can provide your
organization with access to our ever-expanding network of over 350,000
individuals, families, and eye care professionals, as well as recognition at
FFB’s signature events. If you become a National Corporate Partner, the
Foundation will work with you to define and achieve the goals you have for the
partnership. A National Corporate Partnership will allow you to:
- Create brand awareness and visibility
- Develop national and regional partnership opportunities
- Align your brand with a great cause
- Showcase your community/social responsibility
- Change/reinforce your image
- Generate employee involvement
- Drive sales and your return on investment
Benefits of Partnership: Why should you partner with the Foundation
Your partnership with the Foundation Fighting Blindness will generate awareness and brand visibility for your organization, and garner a positive reputation for your association with this great cause.
Customized Marketing Solutions
FFB will collaborate with your organization to identify the core needs of your business and build viable marketing solutions.
A partnership with FFB is an investment to make our communities better places to live and work.
Engage your employees with this worthwhile cause and offer team-building opportunities for different fundraising efforts – create VisionWalk teams, initiate friendly competition among different departments, offices, etc.
The Foundation Fighting Blindness has the framework in place for the National Corporate Partnership, featuring a desirable inventory of assets, including:
- Designation as a “National Corporate Partner”
- Inclusion in national events such as FFB’s signature fundraisers such as VisionWalk and Dining in the Dark dinner galas as well as patient education programs like the national Vision Seminar Series.
- Brand positioning in FFB event collateral and publications
- On-site visibility at all FFB special events
- Visibility in InFocus, FFB’s print and online member publication reaching over 70,000 households
- Extended reach through Web extensions and links
- Right to create co-branded informational materials around consumer messaging for public distribution
- Access to FFB’s constituent base of over 350,000 through direct mail, sampling display booths, and other outreach opportunities
FFB Signature Fundraising Events
The Foundation Fighting Blindness hosts several events nationwide each year that present a wonderful opportunity to reach your target audience. Below are some of our most successful events:
VisionWalk is the national signature fundraising event of the Foundation Fighting Blindness. This 5K Walk program was launched in Spring 2006, and has raised over $7 million to date. VisionWalk is the only nationwide walk program focusing on blinding retinal degenerative diseases; it raises not only the necessary funds for research, but also awareness of these devastating diseases and the need for support.
Dining in the Dark
Dining in the Dark is a unique fundraising event that takes participants on a journey of taste, touch, and sound… all in the dark. Since its inception in 2007, there have been 10 dinners held in six locations, raising over $3 million to date.
FFB Public Awareness and Health Education Initiatives
Vision Seminar Series
A key goal of the Foundation Fighting Blindness is to increase public awareness of blinding retinal diseases and educate patients on the importance of early detection and disease management. The Foundation Fighting Blindness Vision Seminars are a series of half-day seminars that have been held in more than 20 markets across the country. These free seminars feature expert presentations by retinal specialists in the area, and provide patients and their families with valuable information on current research, treatments, and clinical trials.