Seattle Chapter Leadership
Our goal is to make our meetings beneficial for education and support for people with retinal degenerative diseases. We also strive to provide a sense of community and hope.
SEATTLE CHAPTER LEADERSHIP
- Mike Hoag and Mary Hoag, Chapter President
- Chris Carter, Walk Chair and Chapter Committee
- Mackenzie Egan, Walk Co-Chair and Chapter Committee
- Bob and Lupe Reintsma Chapter Committee
- Jeannie Sanders Chapter Committee
- Boris Livshutz Chapter Committee
- Gary and Kathy Chung Chapter Committee
WE NEED YOU! GET INVOLVED!
- Outreach Socials – for more information please call 310-201-3005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaker Series set-up / organizing
- VisionWalk — Committee member
- Join with a friend!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
The Foundation Fighting Blindness has over 40 volunteer-led chapters across the country. Chapters allow individuals and families to connect with others affected by retinal degenerative diseases in an educational, social and supportive environment. These groups participate in fundraising activities, promote information and education, and raise community awareness of the Foundation and its mission.
The knowledge that, as a Chapter member, you are helping some of the finest national and international scientists carry out innovative and vital research.
Invitations and advance notice to participate in educational programs in your local community and throughout the country.
IN THE LOOP
E-mail updates on breaking news regarding research advancements, as well as FFB’s newsletters InFocus and InFocus Online.
For more information regarding the Seattle Chapter, contact Kathy Gonzalez at the Western Regional office of the Foundation Fighting Blindness at 866-782-7330 or email Kgonzalez@fightblindness.org