- Dallas/Fort Worth Vision Seminar
- 02/23/13 | 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Irving Convention Center
- 500 W. Las Colinas Boulevard
Saturday, February 23, 2013
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Irving Convention Center
SEMINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration: the latest treatments and therapies
- Retinitis Pigmentosa and Other Inherited Retinal Diseases
- Retinal Research Advancements: the latest breakthroughs and clinical trials
- Vision Enhancement and Rehabilitation
- Community Resources & Services
EXPERT PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Stephen P. Daiger, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Newly Added)
- Timothy Schoen, Ph.D., Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Dennis Hoffman, Ph.D., Retina Foundation of the Southwest
Local low vision organizations will be onsite to demonstrate their products and services and a complimentary continental breakfast will be provided.
For directions, please visit http://www.irvingconventioncenter.com/transportation/parking-driving-directions/
Parking is available on-site for $5.00 per car.