- Boca Raton Vision Seminar
- 01/26/13 | 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Florida Atlantic University
- 777 Glades Road
- Boca Raton
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Florida Atlantic University
SEMINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Wet & Dry Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa and Other Inherited Retinal Diseases
- Current & Future Research and Treatments
- Clinical Trials
- Genetics of Retinal Disease
- Local low vision organizations will be onsite to demonstrate their products and services and complimentary food and beverage will be provided at each session.
EXPERT PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Tim Schoen, Ph.D., Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Larry Halperin, M.D., Retina Group of Florida
- Scott Anagnoste, M.D., Retina Group of Florida
- Mario del Cid, M.D., Retina Group of Florida
I-95: Travel east on Glades Road to the first entrance of Florida Atlantic University. Turn left on Broward Avenue taking you into campus. Follow the signs for the Vision Seminar.
Florida's Turnpike: Exit at Glades Road and go east approximately 4 miles. The entrance to FAU will be on the left, approximately 1/2 mile east of I-95.