New Information on Vitamin A Treatment Regimen Now Available
Nov. 1, 2012 – The Foundation Fighting Blindness has updated its information on the combined treatment regimen of vitamin A palmitate, oily fish (DHA) and lutein, which can slow vision loss in people with retinitis pigmentosa (RP) and Usher syndrome types 2 and 3. The new information replaces the Vitamin A Packet previously provided by the Foundation.
- Enhanced Imaging Technique May Help Identify Clinical Trial Participants
- QLT’s Drug for RP and LCA Improves Vision in 11 Patients
- Foundation Honors Visionary Leaders at Annual Conference
- ARVO Research Highlights from Foundation’s Scientific Advisory Board
- Foundation Invests $1.5 Million to Find Elusive RP Genes