New Information on Vitamin A Treatment Regimen Now Available
Nov. 1, 2012 – The Foundation Fighting Blindness has updated its information on the combined treatment regimen of vitamin A palmitate, oily fish (DHA) and lutein, which can slow vision loss in people with retinitis pigmentosa (RP) and Usher syndrome types 2 and 3. The new information replaces the Vitamin A Packet previously provided by the Foundation.
- Bone Marrow Stem Cells in Clinical Trial for Retinal Diseases
- GenSight Receives $41.3 Million for Ocular Gene Therapy Development
- Stem Cell Pioneers Creating Retinal Patch to Restore Vision
- XLRS Natural History Study Beginning in Portland, Oregon
- Six Emerging Retinal Therapies Receive $3.1 Million in Foundation Funding