New Information on Vitamin A Treatment Regimen Now Available
Nov. 1, 2012 – The Foundation Fighting Blindness has updated its information on the combined treatment regimen of vitamin A palmitate, oily fish (DHA) and lutein, which can slow vision loss in people with retinitis pigmentosa (RP) and Usher syndrome types 2 and 3. The new information replaces the Vitamin A Packet previously provided by the Foundation.
- Companies Collaborate to Advance Dominant RP Gene Therapy
- Second Sight Reports Future Plans for Bionic Retinas
- Synthetic Form of Active Marijuana Ingredient Preserves Vision in Rats with RP
- First Patients Receive Commercial Implant of Argus II Bionic Retina
- RP Gene Therapy Improves Vision After Significant Retinal Degeneration