Dallas/Fort Worth Vision Seminar
Please join the Foundation Fighting Blindness for a FREE informative seminar on age-related macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, and related diseases. Leading researchers and specialists will be presenting information on the latest research advances and current treatments for these diseases as well as valuable information on vision enhancement and rehabilitation.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to get the latest groundbreaking information in your own backyard!
Saturday, February 25, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.)
Best Western Plus Dallas Hotel & Conference Center
8051 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway
Dallas, TX 75251
SEMINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Current Treatments
- Clinical Trials
- Research Advancements
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- And More
EXPERT PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Ben Shaberman, Director, Science Communications, Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Neva Fairchild, National IL & Employment Specialist, American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) Center on Vision Loss
- Kathy Gonzalez, Event Manager West Region, Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Stephen P. Daiger, PhD , TS Matney Professor of Environmental and Genetic Sciences, The Univ. of Texas HSC at Houston
Attending the seminar and parking are FREE. Seating is limited, so advanced registration is requested. A continental breakfast will be served. On-site vendors will exhibit low-vision products and services.